Saturday 19 August 2017

# drugstore # eyeshadow

Drugstore Eyeshadow: Nicka K New York Palette

Assalamualaikum and hi guys. I've been busy lately with the video for Hari Merdeka and I was like "Hey, lets abandon all these works and write some stuffs (smiley face)" That's the common thing that happened in my head when suddenly my mind became like struggling to do something more productive when I'm actually 'productively doing something'. I know, doesn't make sense our minds sometimes

Okay back to the main topic, I wanna make some review on this eyeshadow palette from a brand name Nicka K New York


*please excuse mine is totally worn out, have been using this for almost a year*


You can try google it and see that they actually got a lot of products under their brand and I think that the products they are making looks pretty cool



I got this palette from Watsons Berjaya Times Square around in September and October last year (sorry cant recall). I bought it at a very very reasonable price for only RM17! Can you believe this guys? An eyeshadow palette with 9 colors cost you lower than 20 ringgit?? Totally gonna grab this!

But I'm not that easily to spend my money. Even they are cheap, doesn't mean I would just okay if the quality is so bad. I prefer to buy something expensive but I could wear it for the rest of my life than being a cheapskate and then end up throwing them into the bin

So I tried the tester to see the texture of the eyeshadow; whether they're pigmented or not and here guys, once again I was sooooooo deeply moved by the swatches! lol

I mean like.. the price is so affordable, the size and the colors are just nice, the pigmentation is good and it's a drugstore cosmetic! Not some knocked-off from the market or something



So here the look of the palette (I labelled the colors with numbers so that it will be easier to show you the swatches later)





As you can see it comes together with a little sponge with stick...? spatula? brush? I dont know what they called that thing (I never use it) and also a little mirror at the bottom (which clearly no one will use)





Look at the container, mine is already broken and crushed so bad 😂





Look of the back of the palette. I got mine in the shade of 'Perfect Nude'





The swatches. The pigmentation is quite good itsn't it?




🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Overall, I will give 4 out of 5 stars to this palette ☆☆☆☆ Here my reasons:

1. The colors are beautiful
2. The pigmentation is good (cant compare to high-end one but honestly I think it's good enough)
3. The price is superb! Totally affordable!
4. It easy to blend, suitable for beginners
5. Also it stay quite long (as long as you dont rub your eyes too much)

I really recommend this to you guys who want an affordable eyeshadow palette. Honestly I think the quality of this Nicka K eyeshadow is much better than other popular drugstore brands like Revlon and Maybelline

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷



Lastly, I belanja sikit lah my look when I applied this eyeshadow on my everyday makeup look


I apply filter on this photo or else the eyeshadow cant really be seen on my eye-lids


Noob looks. My pipi dah macam nak meletop hahaa



Okay guys thats all my makeup review for this time. Thanks for reading














No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates