Wednesday 4 July 2018

# drugstore # review

Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate Review



This review I'm gonna talk about Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate

I bought this last year around January or February I think. And for first impression I was kinda enjoy this serum. It has thick but non-sticky texture and absorb well into skin

Right after applying this I felt like my face got tighten, felt like it got stretched upward which is a good thing in my opinion for preventing skin aging. Oh yeah, lifting! That's the word :D


Ingredients


Water, Butylene, Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Swertia Chirata Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (mashroom) Extract, Propanediol, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Fructan, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasidum EDTA


So the key ingredient is 'Swiftlet Nest Extract' (bird's nest extract/collagen) that believe to be good in slowing the process of ageing skin. It also has Glycerin which is a good humectant factor to attract moisture onto skin. And if you have sensitive skin just to remind you that this serum does contains fragrance


Details of Product:

What it is Good For?
Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate is an enhanced, concentrated serum packed with two times more bird’s nest collagen that will help to defy ageing. This lightweight serum is boosted with Actigenics Technology™, which help to improve gene activity and speed up the production of the skin’s natural collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. Be amazed by its instant and long-term lifting effects. The result of consistent use is visibly improved deep wrinkles in two weeks*. Your skin becomes firmer, elastic and smooth. It is suitable for all skin types (source: Watsons Singapore website)

Size/Volume
30 ml

Price
RM64 - RM70++

Country
Malaysia

Directions
Apply on cleansed face and neck before moisturiser. Use day & night

Where to buy?
Any drugstores like Watsons, Guardian, Caring, Wellness



It stated at the box that it also has hyaluronic acid but I can't find it in the ingredients list




The texture:



So here the pros and cons

What I like about this serum?
It has a nice and decent feeling when applied on skin. It does gave the instant effect where I can feel my skin got tighten and lifting right after applying it, probably bcs of the bird's nest collagen. The smell is also a pleasant, not like certain too fruity of perfumy scent. It absorb really fast and doesn't feel sticky

What I don't like about it?
The price is quite too much for 30 ml product. I know that it's a standard price for a serum but girl, I have a big face! 30 ml will just last me for about a month...I guess? Besides the texture is quite thick so it kinda hard for me to spread it all over my face. So I will need more product everytime I'm applying. So yeah definitely it's not worth (for me) to spend like 60 bucks per month for only a serum

So will I repurchase?
Probably not. But if you want to find solution for wrinkles and have more money, this serum might help






1 comment:

Follow Us @soratemplates