Monday 23 July 2018

# cleanser # review

Heimish All Clean Balm Review



Hi gais, this time I wanna make a review on this little guy over here; cleansing balm from brand Heimish

I bought this one during Hermo 6th Anniversary Sale for RM43.40 (it's quite worth it, the usual price might be around RM59 something)

So here a little bit information about this product:

INGREDIENT
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Peg-8 Isosetarate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extracr, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Freesia Refrecta Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Narcissus Pseudo- Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Reel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol

QUANTITY/VOLUME
120 ml

COUNTRY
Korea

FUNCTION
First cleansing, makeup remover

PRICE
RM59 (can get cheaper during sale)

WHERE TO GET THIS?
Hermo, Instagram Shop


So basically, some of you might not know what cleansing balm is, right? Okay here comes my part where I'm gonna explain to you guys

Cleansing balm has the same properties like makeup remover, micellar water, or oil cleanser. As we know that the good skincare routine include the double cleansing step so you can use this cleansing balm as your first cleanser if you are not okay with micellar water or oil cleanser

Once you are done cleanse all the makeup, dirt and oil on your face using this cleansing balm, you can continue to wash your face with any foam cleanser of your choice like usual

When I first tried this on my face I was really impressed about how good it is in cleansing my makeup especially those water proof slash hard-to-remove makeup like mascara and eyeliner. It even doing a better job than my Garnier micellar water and Simple cleansing oil

I prefer to use this only when I applied my makeup. And when I'm not, I'm gonna just use my Simple cleansing oil to do my daily double cleanse. If you guys ask me "Can I use this cleansing balm in my daily routine?" I would say yes, why not. Except that it might be a little too thick but overall yes, you can

Not only it doing an impressive job at clearing makeup, it also makes my skin feels so clean and super smooth. So yeah, a big thumbs up for that!


The overview of the product:



 


It's so pretty...LOVE IT! >_<




I like it when product comes with spatula like this:

 


The texture of this cleansing balm is like.. hmm how I'm gonna describe this? Like a candle wax? Yup, it's almost like that but not too bad. Of course it's more creamy and subtle



And here the snapshots of me trying to erase my most water proof makeup; (from left) Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream, Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Maybelline Hypersharp Power Black Liquid Eyeliner (well this one tbh is not really waterproof but I tried with the mascara but it just don't stick on my hand... so yeah I have no other choice but to replace it with the eyeliner)


Can you see how easy it was to remove all those makeup? Yeah it still don't completely removed the eyeliner stain (wait, so that's mean the Maybelline liner is indeed proven to be waterproof, lol), but I don't even trying really hard gaiss. I mean, I just swiping the cleansing balm using my finger and not using cotton pad like I always did

And of course I did tried this on my face, and like I already said it's really really doing an amazing job!


Pros and Cons

The good things about it
👍 It does amazing job in removing thick makeup
👍 It doesn't drying out my skin
👍 It doesn't clogged my pores or cause me any breakout
👍 It makes my skin feel so smooth and clean
👍 It comes with a really cute and practical packaging
👍 It has a lot of product in the jar, 120 ml for the range price of RM40-60 is really affordable for me

The down side
👎 Nothing! I'm completely satisfy with this product :D

Who will love this?
- Someone who feel her/his skin is too dry for micellar water and too oily to use oil cleanser
- Those who want to try a new thing to use in their double cleansing routine
- Also someone that wear a lot of makeup or wear makeup everyday

Will I repurchase?
Absolutely!

Finally I want to rate this product 5/5




Again, thanks for be here and reading this review







1 comment:

Follow Us @soratemplates